The average person is exposed to about 5,000 marketing messages per day. That is to say, for a marketing campaign to be successful, it will have to really resonate with consumers for them to consider making a purchase.
Creating a buyer persona is essential for every business. It helps position a business’s services or products as relevant and worthy of consideration by their target market. Moreover, with a buyer persona, businesses gain deeper insight into their customers’ buying behavior, which is crucial in acquiring and retaining great customers.
This insight delivers to your marketing, sales, and product teams a wealth of actionable information – both direct and indirect – as the personas:
- help shape your messaging
- focus your marketing activities
- guide product development
- educate you about your competition
- improve your pricing strategies
- enhance your relationship-management activities
- … and a lot more
Now, how do you create accurate buyer personas that will produce desirable results?