A lot of smart, creative people have taken the lead on competitive intelligence and found themselves trapped in a vicious cycle:
It’s not an infinite cycle, of course—it does, eventually, come to an end:
To break this cycle, you have to answer a question: Why is no one using the content I give them?
Generally, there are three answers to this question:
- They don’t think they need it.
- It’s not easily accessible.
- It’s not relevant.
The world’s best CI programs make relevant insights easily accessible to enthusiastic consumers.
You can do the same. You can create a world-class CI program. You can break the cycle.
Ready to take your first step?
Introducing the Architect certification course
In February, we launched Competitive Advantage Academy with the Activator certification course: an introduction to CI for B2B companies.
Today, you can enroll in the Architect certification course: a guide to creating a meaningful and measurable CI program.
- The 3 Pillars of a Successful CI Program
- Making the Case for an Official CI Program
- Creating a Competitive Culture
- Making the Case for a CI Software Tool
By the time you finish that fourth lesson, you’ll be well-equipped to make a long-lasting impact on your company—an impact that everyone, including those in the C-suite, can see and understand.
Just like the Activator course, the Architect course is 100% free. And upon your completion of the course, you’ll be awarded a certificate that you can add to your LinkedIn profile with just two clicks.
Cool? Cool. Enroll in the Architect course today.
Related Blog Posts
- How to Measure Product Launch Success: 12 KPIs You Should Be Tracking
- The 8 Free Market Research Tools and Resources You Need to Know
- How to Create a Competitive Matrix (Step-by-Step Guide With Examples + Free Templates)
- The Definitive Guide to Win/Loss Analysis: How to Gather, Analyze, and Act On Win/Loss Data
- 5 Product Launch Examples That Are Worth Studying (+ Tips for Success)