Creating effective competitive intelligence deliverables is like trying to build a sandcastle on the beach: Just when you think you've got it right, a new wave comes crashing in and changes everything. But what if you could build something that stood the test of time?
Introducing Draft Control — your newest secret weapon for crafting dynamic battlecards and newsletters.
With Draft Control, say goodbye to working on a new battlecard draft on another platform like Word or Google Sheets. Now, you're able to seamlessly create and update deliverables that your revenue team loves without leaving Crayon.
Additionally, Draft Control allows you to work on battlecard and newsletter updates in private before publishing them to your entire revenue team, so you can be sure that your new content is polished and accurate before it goes live.
With Draft Control, your CI team can stay ahead of the curve by queueing up new content and staging competitive updates that aren’t quite ready for prime time. Now you can rest assured knowing you're prepared for the next competitive move, keeping your team one step ahead of the competition at all times.
And with Crayon as the single source of truth for your CI deliverables, your team can collaborate in one place and always be on the same page. No more confusion, no more outdated information.
Draft Control is available for all Crayon customers today!
Experience the Collaborative Power of Draft Control in Crayon
Ready to build enablement deliverables that can stand up to the fiercest waves? Schedule a demo of Crayon and see Draft Control in action. With this powerful new feature at your fingertips, you'll be able to create battlecards and newsletters that are always on the cutting edge of your industry. Don't let your competitive edge be washed away — with Crayon, you'll be ready to take on anything that comes your way.
Related Blog Posts
- Customer Corner: How AB Tasty Used Market and Competitive Intelligence to Improve Employee Onboarding
- Crayon and Clozd Announce a New Integration that Gives Customers the Insights They Need to Win More Deals
- Introducing Compete Hub: Automated, Real-Time Announcements and Community for Your Sales Team
- The 8 Free Market Research Tools and Resources You Need to Know
- How to Measure Product Launch Success: 12 KPIs You Should Be Tracking
- How to Create a Competitive Matrix (Step-by-Step Guide With Examples + Free Templates)
- 24 Questions to Consider for Your Next SWOT Analysis
- The Definitive Guide to Win/Loss Analysis: How to Gather, Analyze, and Act On Win/Loss Data