It’s 8:32am. An account executive on your sales team opens up their laptop to get their day started.
Yesterday was crazy. Back-to-back-to-back-to-back calls. Lots of follow-up for them to tackle today.
As they go to write their first email of the morning, they notice the subject line at the top of their inbox: Competitive Mentions Daily Recap. When they open the message, this is what they see:
Yup—that’s a list of the competitors that prospects mentioned, along with links to the corresponding battlecards. Just like that, your AE has everything they need to write the best follow-up emails possible, positioning your solution as the right solution.
And the same is true for the rest of your sales team. Everyone is greeted with a personalized directory of competitive insights, enabling them to highlight the differentiators that matter to their prospects and win business more efficiently than ever before.
Battlecard adoption improves. Competitive win rate climbs. Your CI program grows.
How did you get here? Did you summon a genie? Cast a spell? Sell your soul?
Nope. All you had to do was integrate Gong and Crayon.
PRO TIP: Did you know Gong calls can help improve the accuracy of your opportunities by informing sales leadership who reps are competing to win against? Here’s a helpful article from our partners at Gong on a savvy hack to help you keep your CRM up to date.
Gong + Crayon: We’re just getting started
As of today, if you’re both a Gong customer and a Crayon customer, you can connect the two platforms and enable your sellers to win competitive deals with personalized daily recaps like the one you see above. We officially released the news today!
This is only the beginning of our partnership with Gong. We’ve got big plans for the future, including (but not limited to):
- Field intelligence: Your prospects and customers are sharing intel with your colleagues every single day. Remove the middleman by automatically pulling these insights out of Gong transcripts and pushing them into your Crayon portal.
- Win loss analysis: When an account is won or lost, the notes you find in your CRM will only tell one side of the story. Find out what really happened by pulling Gong snippets into Crayon, where they’ll be matched with the notes that our system pulls in from Salesforce.
We’ll let you know when these additional capabilities are released. In the meantime, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager here at Crayon and find out what you need to do to put personalized competitive insights in your sellers’ inboxes.
If you’re a Gong user who’s yet to join the Crayon family, click the banner below to request a demo of our competitive intelligence software platform—we’ll happily show you the magic of Gong + Crayon.
Related Blog Posts
- The 8 Free Market Research Tools and Resources You Need to Know
- How to Measure Product Launch Success: 12 KPIs You Should Be Tracking
- How to Create a Competitive Matrix (Step-by-Step Guide With Examples + Free Templates)
- 24 Questions to Consider for Your Next SWOT Analysis
- The Definitive Guide to Win/Loss Analysis: How to Gather, Analyze, and Act On Win/Loss Data