If you are hungry to build Crayon up piece by piece, send us a message with your resume, LinkedIn, and a note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Crayon
- Crayon HQ is conveniently located near South Station in Boston.
- We aspire to make millions of customers happy and generate billions of dollars in enterprise value in the process.
- We are product-driven and customer-driven. We care a lot about building a great product and we care a lot about creating massive value for customers.
- We believe marketing & sales teams can get massive leverage by systematically ingesting data from their external environment and mining that data for actionable intel. That might not be obvious today, but we believe it will be obvious in a decade.
- We only hire awesom-azing people.
- We are passionately opposed to politics, bureaucracy and bs.
- We have a no jerks policy.
- We get free snacks & beer & stuff like that, we do happy hours and events, but that's not why we work here.
- We get high fives any time we want them... we laugh, we cry, we have fun.
- We're venture backed. We've partnered with some of the best investors in the world.
- Crayon tracks over 100 million pages across millions of companies, and surfaces actionable intel for sales & marketing teams. If you want to learn more, go sign up or check out our about page.
- Competitive Salary. We pay at or above market.
- Equity. You’re early to the party at Crayon and we want you to be a shareholder in the company.
- Medical & Dental Insurance. We have good health & dental plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA.
- Top-Notch Equipment. Top of the line Macbook pro, Thunderbolt monitor, and any other equipment you need.
- Other stuff. We work in a beautiful office, you get unlimited snacks & beer & stuff like that, you get high fives any time you want them, we do happy hours and events, we laugh, we cry, we have fun. Our office is across the street from South Station.
- Unlimited vacation. We don’t track vacation days… you take time off when you need it.