In an increasingly crowded marketplace, how are companies getting intelligence on their competitors, customers, and thought leaders? Crayon's State of Market Intelligence report dives into exactly that, to share the best practices, challenges, and opportunities in the field of market and competitive intelligence.
Key findings include:
- 77% say holistic competitive intelligence is critical to winning with market intelligence
- 89% of large companies have headcount dedicated to market intelligence
- Only 22% of businesses have defined goals for CI programs and only 19% have defined KPIs
- Many market intel programs are just being formed - 40% have been in place for less than one year
- 43% of time dedicated to competitive intelligence goes towards the Research phase, making it the most time-intensive phase of CI
Download the full report to browse 50+ pages, 45+ graphs, and hundreds of statistics on market and competitive intelligence.
Executive Summary Preview