In an increasingly crowded marketplace, how are companies getting intelligence on their competitors, customers, and thought leaders?
Every year, Crayon performs primary research to get to the bottom of that question. We surveyed 1,000+ professionals involved in competitive intelligence in some capacity, from marketers performing CI part-time to full-time CI personnel, to learn the best practices, challenges, and opportunities in the field of competitive intelligence.
Download this 60+ page report to learn:
- The competitiveness of your industry and how that's changing
- How much your competitors are investing in competitive intelligence
- The KPIs used to measure CI effectiveness
- The challenges CI professionals are facing in a changing field
- Which factors of a CI program impact revenue