2015: The Year of the Crowd
Originally posted here: http://fr.slideshare.net/jeremiah_owyang/leweb-deck-2015-the-year-of-the-crowd Transcript 1. 2015: The Year of the Crowd LeWeb | Dec 2014 | Jeremiah Owyang | @jowyang 2. The Collaborative Economy impacts all areas of society 3. The movement has been funded over $8 Billion 4. Most funding is in the Transportation Sector 5. Disruption, Liability Risks, and Hubris Abou...
Branding and The Age of You
Brand is one of the last remaining sources of competitive advantage. Find out why!
LeWeb '14: Tech's Biggest Trends Shaping the World
What are the biggest tech trends shaping the world today? Loic Le Meur presents the key themes to be explored at LeWeb’14 Paris on Dec 9-11. They include: - Wearable Computing - The Future of the Mind - E-commerce - The Future of Medicine - The Arts - The Evolution of Media - Disruption as an Ecosystem - The Invasion of the European Startups And much, much more! It’s all in the presentation. F...
Investing in Brazil and Russia - Fabrice Grinda
The Trials and Tribulations of Angel Investing in Brazil, Russia and around the world Fabrice Grinda’s video at LeWeb 2011: http://youtu.be/EvfyUb42tuc And his blog : http://www.fabricegrinda.com
LeWeb Radian6 Summary 2010 vs 2011
LeWeb Radian6 Summary 2010 vs 2011DAY 3 LeWeb Radian6 Summary
LeWeb Radian6 Summary DAY 3DAY 2 Radian6 Summary of LeWeb 2011
Radian6’s analysis of LeWeb 2011 Day 2
- How to follow LeWeb Live!
- GAFAnomics: 5 traditional business notions you should un-learn - FABERNOVEL's analyst Louis Moullard explains how Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon (GAFA) have redefined the way we do business
- Fred & Farid: “We perpetuate the innovation chain by helping out fellow entrepreneurs” - Fred & Farid Group's CEOs & co-founders share their vision of the digital landscape ahead of their special workshop at LeWeb'14!
- Technology and the arts: a recipe for a party, not a wake - Where is the relationship between technology and the arts headed? The Guardian's Stuart Dredge has some answers!
- 17 Future of the Mind films to watch before LeWeb - Films have explored the future of the mind for decades. Here are the ones you should see before December!
- Are startups sleepwalking into 19th century structures? - Startups disrupt existing businesses, but do they try to disrupt existing models of running businesses? Here's what the future may look like for organisational structures
- Europe’s key territories: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly for startups
- How can email marketing work for startups? - Paul Ford, VP of product & marketing at SendGrid, shares some advice on the right approach to email for startups in Europe
- Interview with Roxanne Varza: Why Ecommerce matters - Microsoft Ventures' startup lead is the curator of LeWeb'14's Ecommerce trend. We spoke to Varza to get an idea of what to expect...
- How wearables will transform the enterprise - Forrester Research's VP & principal analyst explores business opportunities for wearables
- Interview with Jeff Clavier: Why the future of healthcare is now
- 7 reasons North Africa has huge tech potential - Here are the reasons to believe North Africa will be a major tech player in the near future, according to Algerian entrepreneur Abdellah Mallek
- The Future of Science: 15 science & research startups selected to present at LeWeb
- Startups must become their own media - Entrepreneurs can now manage their own media voice, says Scoop.it's CEO. Here's how!
- Digital health: Co-creation, the key to the future - In this second post on LeWeb Blog, Lionel Reichardt explains why the future is bright for digital health startups
- Why is the Israeli startup ecosystem one of the most dynamic in the world? - MORE THAN DIGITAL's founder & CEO explains why you should care about the Israeli startup scene
- Are Europeans “slackers”? Christian Hernandez responds - VC Peter Thiel's recent comments on EU entrepreneurs caused quite a fuss in the 'old' continent. What does one of Europe's most influential investors have to say about them?
- LeWeb Startup Tour: Barcelona Wrap - The LeWeb 2014 Startup Tour ended in Barcelona with a spectacular event. Find out what happened!
- Kickstart the Flux Capacitor: Bringing Science Startups to LeWeb - Elsevier and LeWeb are inviting up to 15 science and research startups to present at a special event at LeWeb 2014. Victor Henning, CEO & co-founder of Elsevier-owned Mendeley, explains why...
- LeWeb Startup Tour Barcelona: Meet 8 of Spain’s most promising startups! - Who will pitch at the last stage of our Startup Tour, to take place this week in Barcelona? Find out here!
- LeWeb Startup Competition: The finalists analysed by Tech.eu - Can any trends be identified among the finalists of our Startup Competition this year? Tech.eu's co-founder and editor-in-chief gives us his personal analysis!
- Wearable Computing: Ready To Take Off - Forrester Research's VP & Principal Analyst James McQuivey, Ph.D., explains why wearable computing will undoubtedly be part of our future
- Why Europe’s Startups & tech companies rival Silicon Valley’s - What does the future hold for the Old World in terms of innovation? Find out who the European Super Startups are!
- Social media do’s & don’ts for startups - As a startup, what should your social media presence be like? Here are a few essential guidelines from Dutch entrepreneur Maaike van Dijk-Bokkers!
- LeWeb Worldwide Startup Competition: Meet our finalists!
- Digital health is booming!
- Meditation, tech addiction and your brain in VR – Why mindfulness matters - LeWeb's co-founder explains why mindfulness will be one of the trends we'll explore this year
- LeWeb Startup Tour: Paris Wrap
- LeWeb Startup Tour Paris: Meet 8 of France’s most promising startups!
- LeWeb Startup Tour: Stockholm Wrap
- LeWeb Startup Tour Stockholm: Meet 8 of Sweden’s hottest startups!
- Interview with Roxanne Varza: How to change the women-in-tech ratio
- LeWeb Startup Tour: Berlin Wrap
- LeWeb Startup Tour Berlin: Meet 7 of Germany’s hottest startups!
- How Drones are transforming technology today
- Interview: Rodrigo Barros, Host of the Startup Tour
- Kamil Adamczyk: The nature of launching and managing a hardware startup
- LeWeb Trends Review: What will smart homes look like?
- Stuart Dredge: Algorithms: Today’s trusted News provider?
- Severin Marcombes: Why crowdfunding is not just for potato salad
- LeWeb Trends Review: Are European startups leading the way?
- Andy Robertson: The 3 Golden Rules of Data Privacy
- Stuart Dredge: Digital fitness will boom, but don’t forget the ethics
- Rahaf Makarati: 5 Business trends that will shape the near future
- Interview: Nicolas Mendiharat, Recommend: Personal tips will always beat algorithms
- Christian Hernandez Gallardo: Meet the European Tech ‘Mafias’
- Dee Yong: Mastering the Art of the Pitch
- Roxanne Varza: 7 ways startups can learn from failure
- LeWeb Trends Review: Is the “Internet of Everything” already here?
- Lisa Hu: Rising Above the Noise: 5 ways your startup can attract big brands