Holiday Angels 2016
Help us brighten the life of a senior this holiday season! On December 3rd, our annual Holiday Angels poinsettia and gift card delivery will bring holiday cheer to over 300 San Diego seniors. In close...continue reading The post Holiday Angels 2016 appeared first on ElderHelp of San Diego.
ElderHelp’s NEW Webinar Series
Join us for the 1st in a series of FREE Webinars! “I never thought of myself as a caregiver. I was simply taking care of my mom and helping her stay in her own house...continue reading The post ElderHelp’s NEW Webinar Series appeared first on ElderHelp of San Diego.
Meet Volunteer Brian
WE LOVE OUR VOLUNTEERS! When it comes to home modifications and repairs, Brian is always ready to lend a hand. For the last 10 years, Brian has installed countless grab bars, adjusted screen doors,...continue reading The post Meet Volunteer Brian appeared first on ElderHelp of San Diego.
- Join Us in Our End of Year Campaign
- What To Do After Your Job As a Caregiver Is Done
- Handling Holidays as a Caregiver
- ElderHelp of San Diego is Certified by CaliforniaVolunteers as a Service Enterprise.
- Holiday Angels Volunteers Deliver Gifts to Homebound Seniors
- The Unexpected Challenges of Caregiving
- ElderHelp Accepts CalVolunteers Nonprofit of the Year Award
- Keeping Your Elderly Parents Safe While Maintaining Their Independence
- Local Nonprofit wins California’s 2015 Governor’s Volunteering and Service Award for Nonprofit of the Year
- What to Do When You Need a Break from Caregiving