Product Marketing Manager
Ready to apply? Email your resume along with 2-3 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Crayon is looking for a talented, driven, and curious product marketer to join our growing team. As a product marketer, you will be a leader in telling the world (and company) the story of our product and mission. You will take the lead on crafting messaging, product launches, competitive analyses, sales collateral, and more. This is a unique opportunity to be a primary user of the product you are marketing. This role involves working closely with product, sales, and customer success teams in addition to the rest of the marketing team.
What We're Looking For
- High Wattage. Smart and curious, excited about digging in and moving fast.
- Get S*** Done. Dedicated and focused and good at seeing things through to completion. You don’t shy away from hard work, you thrive on a challenge.
- Storyteller. Amazing communicator and storyteller when it comes to both written and verbal communication. You’re a creator at heart, and have experience producing stellar content in a variety of formats.
- Collaborative Nature. Great ability to work with a variety of teams, gather input and synthesize feedback, and coordinate efforts across multiple areas of the business.
- Analytically-Minded. Data-driven, turning to evidence and thoughtful analysis to make decisions. You’re driven by results, which is key when you’re on a lean team that needs to focus their efforts.
- Detail-Oriented. With great power, comes great responsibility. That means we need to trust you to catch the details and not drop the ball.
- Technical Skills. CSS, HTML, HubSpot, Salesforce, and any other technical experience and skills a major plus.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in a product marketing role, with experience running product launches, competitive analyses, sales enablement programs, and messaging and positioning initiatives. Experience with Crayon market intelligence platform strongly preferred.
About the Job
- Together with the product team, educate internal and external stakeholders on our product features, benefits, differentiators, and use cases.
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora answers, case studies) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Assist on sales and customer calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product and best practices.
- Serve as an evangelist for our solutions and company through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking both internally and externally.
- Perform competitive and market research and keep the company up-to-date on trends and analyses to help us win more customers.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.