Ready to apply? Email email@example.com
What We're Looking For
We’re looking for someone awesom-azing (we made up that word) to help us support our rapidly growing community of customers.
- High Wattage. You’re smart.
- Technical. We’re a software company so you should be pretty technical. You can probably write some html/css, you might find yourself “viewing source” on a regular basis, and you’re generally good at learning and mastering new technologies.
- Get S*** Done. You’re dedicated and focused and good at seeing things through to completion. You’re good at getting stuff done. You don’t shy away from hard work… you grab it by it’s figurative horns, wrestle it to the ground, and make it your… well… you get stuff done.
- You Love Customers. Customers aren’t for everyone… sometimes they ask for stuff… twice… and sometimes they even ask a third time. Sometimes they don’t understand what you mean, sometimes they need extra help. You’re energized by the challenge of serving customers at a high level. You’ve got customer genes and the heart of a lion.
- Marketing chops. You get marketing teams, how they operate, and you're able to provide insightful insights and recommendations to customers in sales & marketing.
About the Job
- You’ll use Crayon’s internal artificial intelligence interface to read the Internet’s tea leaves and figure out what companies are doing based on patterns and signals in the structured and unstructured data on the web. You’ll be like an NSA Analyst, but for marketing.
- Compile competitive intelligence reports & findings and deliver them to customers.
- Understand & resolve customer questions & issues
- Work with product & engineering to automate processes and brainstorm ways to make Crayon’s products more valuable to customers
- All our people work at Crayon HQ in Boston (near South Station). We don’t do the remote thing.