Ready to apply? Email email@example.com
We’re looking for smart, driven collaborators to join us and help us support our rapidly growing community of customers. As an analyst, you will be an integral member of our Customer Success team. You will help deliver valuable insights to our growing customer base via the Crayon platform.
What We're Looking For
- High Wattage. Did we already say smart? You love a good challenge and learning new skills, technology, and more.
- Team Player. Emotional intelligence is a must. You enjoy working in a team environment, supporting your teammates in pursuit of our common goals, and working with your colleagues to drive customer value. You strive to not only improve yourself, but also those around you.
- Get S*** Done. You’re motivated, dedicated, have excellent time management skills, and pay attention to details. You don’t shy away from hard work – in fact, you embrace it.
- Research Background. You’re not scared of research, nor are you intimidated by data. You love spotting trends and telling a story.
- Technical. We’re a software company so you should be energized by a technical environment. You’re generally quick at learning and mastering new technologies and programs. No matter what your background is, everyone starts off learning all (and we mean all) the basics of our systems.
- Marketing Chops. You understand how marketing teams operate and you're able (or willing to learn how) to provide insights and recommendations to customers in both marketing and sales.
- You Love Customers. Customers aren’t for everyone… sometimes they don’t understand what you mean, and sometimes they need extra help. You’re energized by the challenge of serving customers at a high level with all the work that you do.
About the Job
- Use Crayon’s internal artificial intelligence interface to read the Internet’s tea leaves and figure out what companies are doing based on patterns and signals in the structured and unstructured data on the web. You’ll be like an NSA Analyst, but for marketing.
- Compile competitive intelligence reports and findings and deliver them to customers.
- Collaborate with others on your team, work to understand and resolve customer questions and issues.
- Work with product and engineering to automate processes and brainstorm ways to make Crayon’s products more valuable to customers. Sometimes small ideas can turn into big ones!
- All of our people work at our new, bigger Crayon HQ in Boston (near South Station).