Ready to apply? Email your resume along with 2-3 writing samples to email@example.com
Crayon is looking for a talented, driven, and curious marketer to join our growing team. You will work on a variety of marketing activities to attract traffic, generate and nurture leads, and work with sales and services to win and retain customers. On a day to day basis, you may be blogging, creating an email nurture campaign, analyzing the best performing offers, or talking to potential customers at an event. This person will have the opportunity to have a direct and visible impact on our rapidly growing business.
What We're Looking For
- High Wattage. Smart and curious, excited about digging in and moving fast.
- Get S*** Done. Dedicated and focused and good at seeing things through to completion. You don’t shy away from hard work, you thrive on a challenge.
- Content Star. Amazing communicator when it comes to written and verbal communication, with masterful editing skills. You’re a creator at heart, and have experience producing stellar content for the web.
- Analytically-Minded. Data-driven, turning to evidence and thoughtful analysis to make decisions. You’re driven by results, which is key when you’re on a lean team that needs to focus their efforts.
- Detail-Oriented. With great power, comes great responsibility. That means we need to trust you to catch the details and not drop the ball.
- Technical Skills. CSS, HTML, Adwords, HubSpot, Salesforce, and any other technical experience and skills a major plus.
About the Job
- Create compelling content, including blog posts and ebooks, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- Work with internal and external content creators to expand our reach and develop engaging content that helps us hit our goals.
- Manage marketing campaigns from start to finish, including creating landing pages and calls to action, creating assets and brainstorming offers, building and targeting ads and emails.
- Optimize nurturing and marketing automation processes by creating and testing content and conversion paths.
- Create and test paid acquisition campaigns, measuring and optimizing along the way to accelerate growth and manage costs.
- Manage email marketing promotion plans and lists, including segmentation, a/b testing, list-building, and analysis.
- Collaborate with sales, services, and product teams to brainstorm creative ways to acquire and retain customers.
- Measure the performance of different strategies to make data-driven decisions around which activities to cut and which activities to try.
- Be a Crayon evangelist, knowing the product and our customers inside and out, and participating in events, social media, etc. on behalf of Crayon.