Lead Generation Specialist
Ready to apply? Email your resume to email@example.com
Crayon is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to help us add to our rapidly growing community of customers. This person will play a key role on our growing team, and will work closely with team members across marketing, sales, product, and customer success. This is an entry level role, with the opportunity to get in at the ground level of a growing company and build great experience.
What We're Looking For
- High Wattage. Smart and curious, excited about digging in and moving fast.
- Technical. We’re a software company so you should be pretty comfortable with technology. You can probably write some HTML/CSS, you might find yourself “viewing source” on a regular basis, and you’re generally good at learning and mastering new technologies.
- Get S*** Done. Dedicated and focused and good at seeing things through to completion. You don’t shy away from hard work… you grab it by its figurative horns, wrestle it to the ground, and make it your… well… you get stuff done.
- Marketing Chops. You get marketing teams and how they operate. You understand their goals, priorities, and challenges - and how to provide value to them.
- Communicator. Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to understand your audience and adjust your message accordingly.
- Analytically-Minded. Data-driven, turning to evidence and thoughtful analysis to make decisions. You’re driven by measurable results, which is key when you’re on a lean team that needs to focus their efforts.
- Detail-Oriented. With great power, comes great responsibility. That means we need to trust you to catch the details and not drop the ball.
- Software Skills. Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot) and MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts), and any other technical experience and skills a major plus.
About the Job
- Work with both sales and marketing teams on lead generation projects.
- Use sales intelligence tools to research and identify companies and individuals who would benefit from our platform.
- Measure the performance of different strategies to make data-driven decisions around which activities to cut and which activities to expand.
- Create and optimize nurturing campaigns, automated processes, and marketing conversion paths.
- Be a Crayon evangelist, knowing the product and our customers inside and out, and participating in events, social media, etc. on behalf of Crayon.